DIET– CET 2011 Exam Model Grand Test Questions
01. New Delhi is …. capital city of India choose the right to fill in the blank ?
- 1) an
- 2) a
- 3) the
- 4) others
02. Can I carry your luggage ?
- 1) seeking permission
- 2) apologizing
- 3) order
- 4) offering help
03. Columbus ……. America ?
- 1) invented
- 2) discovered
- 3) found
- 4) none of these
04. Where ….. we go to buy books ?
- 1) does
- 2) shall
- 3) will
- 4) none
05. Sudhan Chandran is interested…… dancing ?
- 1) at
- 2) in
- 3) with
- 4) none
06. The police have arrested by the thief change the voice ?
- 1) the thief has been arrested by the police
- 2) the thief was arrested by the police
- 3) the thief have been arrested by the police
- 4) the thief had arrested by the police
07. I have seen you before….. ?
- 1) have I?
- 2) have you?
- 3) haven’t I?
- 4) do I ?
08. If I were a bird,….. in the sky Fill in the blanks choosing the most suitable clause from among the following ?
- 1) I could fly
- 2) Iwill fly
- 3) i could have fly
- 4) I can fly
09. Lakshman is a (biographer) The underlined word means ?
- 1) who write novels
- 2) what write stories
- 3) write detctive books
- 4) write the life history of others
10. “Can I ask you a question ?” the inspector said to the man which of the following is the right way of representing the question ?
- 1) the inspector asked the man if he could ask him a question
- 2) the inspector asked the man can he could ask him a question
- 3) the inspector said the man thet he can ask him a question
- 4) the inspector told the that he could ask him a question