GOVERNMENT JOBS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) 2011
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD)
Corporate Centre, Mumbai
- Manager (Law) : 16 posts in MMGS-III scale
- Manager (Economist) : 03 posts in MMGS-III scale
- Dy. Manager (Economist) : 02 posts in MMGS-II scale
- Dy. Manager (Security) : 30 posts in MMGS-II scale
- Assistant Manager (Systems) : 100 posts in JMGS-I scale
- Assistant Manager (Law) : 15 posts in JMGS-I scale
- Permanent Part-Time Medical Officer : 41 posts in PPMO-I
- JMGS – I : 14500-25700
- MMGS – II : 19400-28100
- MMGS – III : 25700-31500
- PPMO : 14500-20100
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD). Candidates are required to go to any CBS Branch of State Bank of India and pay the amount throug a payment voucher of prescribes fees and get receipt from the branch.
Selection by Written Exam on 24/07/2011 followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview for selected candidates.
How to Apply: Apply Online at SBI website from 08/06/2011 to 30/06/2011 at SBI website only. Take the printout of the system generated application form. Application and its enclosure should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of _____________” to reach Post Box. No. 7480, Jogeshwari (East), Mumbai – 400060 on or before 07/07/2011.
Kindly visit the Recruitment section at the SBI website http://sbi.co.in/ for detailed information, Challan form and Online Application form.