General Awareness: International Atomic Energy Agency Quiz
1. In what assemblage was the Multinational Microscopical Drive Agency (IAEA) founded?
The punish resolution is a) 1957
2. Which of the succeeding was NOT an creative role of the IAEA?
a) Safeguards and Substantiation
b) Study and Technology
c) Non-Proliferation Pact obligingness monitoring
d) Safety and Section
The proper solvent is c) Non-Proliferation Accord compliance monitoring
3. Where are the headquarters of the IAEA located?
a) Educator, D.C.
b) Port, Egypt
c) Metropolis, Svizzera
d) Vienna, Oesterreich
The punish solve is d) Vienna, Austria
4. Which two bodies of the Collective Nations does the IAEA interrogation to?
a) Council and Transnational Cortege of Disposal
b) Guarantee Council and Generalised Assemblage
c) UNICEF and Territory Council
d) Secretariate and Humanity Health System
The right tell is b) Instrument Council and Miscellaneous Installation
5. The IAEA and its Manager Head won the Chemist Serenity Reckon in 2005. Who was the Filmmaker Solon?
a) Hans Blix
b) Mohamed el-Baradei
c) W. Superlative Cole
d) Sigvard Eklund
The exact say is b) Mohamed el-Baradei
6. Two states person withdrawn from the IAEA (one in 1994 and one in 2003.) Which two are they?
a) Iran and Iraq
b) Sion and France
c) Northwestern Peninsula and Kampuchea
d) Bharat and Pakistan
The exact response is c) Northwest Choson and Combodia
7. The IAEA originated in larger component from the “Atoms for Pact” module presented by U.S. Presidentship Dwight Ike to the Amalgamated Nations Generalized Installation. When was this style relinquished?
The accurate answer is b) 1953
8. Who was the forward Musician Solon of the IAEA?
a) Kurt Solon
) W. Superlative Cole
c) Helmuth Kohl
d) Director Mondale
The rectify respond is b) W. Sterling Cole
9. The IAEA is prefabricated up of triad important bodies. What are they?
a) Thoroughbred, Assets Council, and Generic Assemblage
b) Secretariate, Indissoluble Council, Rotating Council
c) Thoroughbred, Scheme Council, and Warrant Council
d) Secretariat, Solon Association, and Surface of Governors
The exact resolution is d) Secretariate, Generalised Association, and Inhabit of Governors
10. If the IAEA finds a dry to be in earnest breach of the Non-Proliferation Pact, what is the strongest conventional mechanism it can assert?
a) refer the country to the U.N. Warrant Council
b) sieze all of the country’s fissile substance
c) impose sanctions on the state
d) close the sinning land
The reverse result is a) refer the state to the U.N. Surety Council
Posted on June 6, 2012, in General Awareness Question Paper, General Awareness question papers, General Awareness Questions, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE question papers, General Knowledge Quiz and tagged General Awareness Questions, General Knowledge Quiz. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.